Friday, December 12, 2014

Floral Arrangements & Stage Decoration pune









cleverbrain.in .......


Warm Greetings!!!



I am an Event Anchor / Emcee/ Host. My USP is that I anchor in English, Hindi, fluently. It will be honor for me if I am given a chance of hosting for your events.

I have been hosting events from last 5 years and have become a versatile Anchor who brings liveliness to any kind of a Commercial, Corporate and Social Event. My interactive skills, sense of humor, pleasant attitude, adaptability, discipline and punctuality have helped me achieve a satisfied and ever-growing base of clients, Event Agencies and a lot of Corporates.

Be it a Stage Show, Corporate Get-together, a Product, Project or a Store Launch, Annual Family Day celebrations for Corporates, Corporate Team Building Activities, Press Conference, Weddings, Sangeet Sandhya, Theme Parties or Fun Get togethers!! With my interactive skills and intermingling attitude I ensure each and every guest enjoys and gets involved in the event

I would love to be associated with you. One thing I can assure you is 100 Percent Quality & Satisfaction at reasonable cost.


Contact us on anchorinasha@gmail.com or visit our website cleverbrain.in
Call us at: 7709202000

No comments:

Post a Comment